Thursday 26 March 2009

finished thriller

Last friday me and my group finally finished our long awaited media thriller which took alot of time and stress to complete and we did and finished it to the best of our ability. This was a huge step for us because when we where making the practice ones hey where much below average and it is as if we did not put any effort in at all even though we did. Now, with our main thriller the editing is much better, the soundtrack is way more skilled and choreographed and the lighting is supreme. The main thing I personally like about my thriller is the lighting we had used to portray the movement and events which where going on throughout the short film. The main character who was me elliot, my facial expressions where shown wonderfully and the sweat which was on his arms where clear because of the lighting and that made it better. Furthermore when we see my shadow at the start it entices the audience to see what is happening and persuade them to watch on. Overall i think our thriller fim is great viewing and the most important thing is that we got it finished to our liking.

No comments: