Sunday 22 March 2009

audiences reaction to our media product

Our media product was shown in vue cinema like the rest of the AS media groups. Our film got great reviews and great reactions because of its diversity to other films that where shown that day. When are one was finished their was a great cheer and people that where sitting around me said that my one was the best one I had seen so far, that made me feel good inside. Many people said they liked the different shots we used to show elliot (the hostage) and his state of mind so it makes the audience sympathise with him and what he was going through. They liked the shot where the camera was behind him and it tracked from his hands to his head and it showed him sweating prefucely. Overall I think the audience liked it because its different and it was not like other peoples product that was shown in the cinema that day.

No comments: