Tuesday 20 January 2009

last lesson we had the opportunity to watch last years opening of a thriller movie.We saw a lot of good and bad examples.This really helped me because it inspired me to see what me and my group have to do in order to achieve a great opening of a thriller movie ,that will give as a good grade.The other examples that we saw were not that good but they help me to see what i should not include in my proget to avoid achiving a low grade.
there was an example that really inspired me because the used of camera very good,including some very good shots from diffrent angles ,long shots cose up and the way the piece was formed and edited showed that a lot of hard work and consideration went into achieving the piece.
there was another example i really liked because the story was very simple but still it created tension and gave us the audience a sense of a realistic thriller movie.
This really got me thinking that in order for me and my group to achieve something this good we have to work hard.

No comments: